Peterson Appraisal Company started appraising farms and ranches throughout Colorado in 1977 with the formation of the company. Over the years our work has changed to include the following:
- Estate planning appraisals
- Eminent domain assignments
- Partial interest valuations
- Agri-business properties such as hog farms, feedlots, and dairies.
- Appraisals of contaminated properties
- Valuations for acquisition by Federal agencies
- Valuations of recreational properties
- Conservation Easement encumbered valuations
Peterson Appraisal Company is on the "Approved Appraiser" lists of numerous cities and towns, the United States Forest Service, National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management, U.S. Fish and Wildlife, Colorado Division of Wildlife, Colorado State Parks, Colorado Department of Transportation, Jefferson County Open Space, numerous Land Trust agencies, and all of the major Banks in the State.
We have completed numerous multi-parcel appraisal assignments for clients including:
- The City and County of Denver-Denver International Airport
- Northern Colorado Water Conservancy District
- Greeley/Weld County Airport Authority
- Colorado Department of Transportation - U.S. Highway 287 and U.S. Highway 34
We pride ourselves on turning out quality appraisals that are comprehensive, well documented, and well supported reports.